April 24-26, 2015
Our 25th annual Las Estrellas del Valle (the stars of the valley) ladies trailride will be held on April 24-26, 2015. Event site is the Gabilan Ranch, located 15 miles east of Salinas. This is the site of the first ladies trail ride and our hosts are the Taylor Family. Registration fees iInclude meals, entertainment, open bar, trailrides, some amateur cowgirl competitions, live and silent auctions & lots more!!! Fee is $475 (fee does not include rental of horse). Event will benefit our new Salinas Valley Health and Wellness Center, which will be located in Gonzales.
We have planned some exciting things for the upcoming ride you won't want to miss:
- We guarantee your chosen size for your commemorative gift if you register by March 1st (paid in full). You will be given the size you order. Stop by our office if you would like to try on the jackets for sizing. Sizes will be very limited after March 1st and additional jacket orders will not be placed.
- We will be having a contest for the MOST OUTRAGEOUS 70's Disco era themed outfit
- BINGO Saturday night, do you feel lucky? Sign up on your registration card to guarantee you get to play. We have a limited number of cards.
- BRING 3 PARTICIPANTS WITH YOU AND YOU RIDE FREE! That’s right bring 3, ride for free. 3 must pay and be NEW to the ride or not have attended for the past 5 years. Call the Foundation office if you need more information.
- MOTHER/DAUGHTER SPECIAL: Bring your mother or daughter who has never attended and one of you is half price. Remember, must be 21 and older.
- Saturday night we will hold a REVERSE DRAW so you’ll want to buy your tickets now and make sure you get in on the action. Tickets are limited.
- Big news this year – the top 3 team sorting teams will get to compete at the CALIFORNIA RODEO SALINAS on Thursday night! (Winner must pay rodeo registration fee to compete in the rodeo.)
- You can rent a portable pen (4 panels - 10x10) for $100. First come, first serve. We deliver to your campsite.
A couple house keeping things we need to remind everyone of: Availability is limited on the ride and is filled on a first come, first serve basis; $100 will hold you a spot until March 1st. After March 1st if balance has not been paid your spot is forfeit, as well as your deposit; carts, buggies, stallions and dogs are not allowed; and lastly Halters used as riding gear are not permitted.
We do more than ride horses! Hiking and massages available. We greatly appreciate your dedication to the LEDV trailride and look forward to seeing you at the next ride!
Note: Participants must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
Join us and help Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System give patients the best!
Questions or want to be added to the mailing list? Call (831) 759-1880 or email email@example.com.
Click here to download draft registration packet.