May 2-4, 2014
Our 24th annual Las Estrellas del Valle (the stars of the valley) ladies trailride will be held on May 2-4, 2014. Event site will be the Orradre Ranch located in Southern Monterey County, near San Ardo. Includes meals, entertainment, open bar, trailrides, amateur cowgirl competitions, live and silent auctions & lots more!!! Fee is $475. Event will benefit our new Salinas Valley Health and Wellness Center, which will be located in Gonzales.
We have planned some new and exciting things for the upcoming event you won’t want to miss:
- We will be having a contest for the MOST OUTRAGEOUS bridesmaid/prom/wedding dress
- BINGO Saturday night, do you feel lucky?
- BRING 3 PARTICIPANTS WITH YOU AND YOU RIDE FREE! That’s right bring 3, ride for free. 3 must pay and be NEW to the ride or not have attended for the past 5 years. Call the Foundation office if you need more information.
- MOTHER/DAUGHTER SPECIAL: Bring your mother or daughter who has never attended and one of you is half price. Remember, must be 21 and older.
- Saturday night we will hold a REVERSE DRAW so you’ll want to buy your tickets now and make sure you get in on the action. We will be selling only 300 tickets. This means that the pot will be $3,000 to the winner, with 90% of the proceeds going directly to our new Gonzales Rural Health Clinic.
- Big news this year – the top 3 team sorting teams will get to compete at the CALIFORNIA RODEO SALINAS on Thursday night!
A couple house keeping things we need to remind everyone of: Availability is limited on the ride and is filled on a first come, first serve basis; We do keep $50 of your deposit prior to March 15th as a processing fee should you need to cancel your trip, after March 15th there is no refund; carts, buggies, stallions and dogs are not allowed; and lastly Halters used as riding gear are not permitted.
We do more than ride horses! Hiking and massages available. We greatly appreciate your dedication to the LEDV trailride and look forward to seeing you at the next ride!
Note: Participants must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
Join us and help Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System give patients the best!
Click here to download registration packet.
Questions or want to be added to the mailing list? Call (831) 759-1880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.