April 24-26, 2015
Our 25th annual Las Estrellas del Valle (the stars of the valley) ladies trailride will be held on April 24-26, 2015. Event site is TBD. Registration fees iInclude meals, entertainment, open bar, trailrides, amateur cowgirl competitions, live and silent auctions & lots more!!! Fee is $475 (fee does not include rental of horse). Event will benefit our new Salinas Valley Health and Wellness Center, which will be located in Gonzales.
We are planning some new and exciting things for the event:
- We will be having a contest for the MOST OUTRAGEOUS 70's Disco themed outfit
- BINGO Saturday night, do you feel lucky?
- BRING 3 PARTICIPANTS WITH YOU AND YOU RIDE FREE! That’s right bring 3, ride for free. 3 must pay and be NEW to the ride or not have attended for the past 5 years. Call the Foundation office if you need more information.
- MOTHER/DAUGHTER SPECIAL: Bring your mother or daughter who has never attended and one of you is half price. Remember, must be 21 and older.
- Saturday night we will hold a REVERSE DRAW so you’ll want to buy your tickets now and make sure you get in on the action.
- Big news this year – the top 3 team sorting teams will get to compete at the CALIFORNIA RODEO SALINAS on Thursday night! (Winner must pay rodeo registration fee to compete in the rodeo.)
A couple house keeping things we need to remind everyone of: Availability is limited on the ride and is filled on a first come, first serve basis; We do keep your deposit of $100 and hold you a spot until March 1st. After March 1st there is no refund of deposit; carts, buggies, stallions and dogs are not allowed; and lastly Halters used as riding gear are not permitted.
We do more than ride horses! Hiking and massages available. We greatly appreciate your dedication to the LEDV trailride and look forward to seeing you at the next ride!
Note: Participants must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
Join us and help Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare System give patients the best!
Questions or want to be added to the mailing list? Call (831) 759-1880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.